***

***

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Helping out with the definition

I used two terms in my last post, that now that I think about it, are probably too confusing to democrats. Those terms were 'misanthropic' and 'mysogynist':

Of course, everyone knows that a misanthrope is someone who hates people in general. Not overly uncommon these days as most people suck big time, and its hard to get "behind" all that, unless you happen to be the one doing the fucking, like we all get from our government.

Mysogyny is perhaps harder to understand. It is the hatred of wimmen. Feminists fall into this group. Men, however, I have a hard time understanding how they could be in this category, as wimmen are the whole point of our existence. (Faggots, of course, are excused, as they are sick little bitches with a penis).

Anyway, I felt it was time to go for a two part post here. One, the following will give a graphic demonstration of the mind of the mysogynist, and two, I'm gonna piss off a whole lot of people!

Been awhile since I done that.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been a long miserable day for me, but this one actually made me laugh. Thanks for that.

Xenolith said...

I've had some rotten days me own self. Done turned me in to a crotchety old fart. Guess it shows in my sense of humor! Glad I could help.

Thanks for coming; I'll be here all week. Remember to tip the waitress!