***

***

Saturday, February 8, 2014

The scent of a woman

I LOVE that movie! And quite frankly, you want the truth? You can't HANDLE the truth!

Me and Mrs. X went out for a quick bite at one of those cheap diners that everyone has in their neighborhood. You know the one, hamburgers for $3.00, you can get a chili cheese dog for 2 bucks.

We walked in, sat down, and ordered a couple of sweet teas. The waitress brought our drinks, and came to take our orders. I had the bacon swiss mushroom with chili and jalapenos on the side. Mrs. X had a hamburger. Yes, I know that's just plain boring, but its what she likes, so who am I to argue.

And, between the time we placed our order and the waitress brought it to our table, another group came in. Complete with one large woman who liked perfume.

No, let me rephrase this: The fat bitch fucking MARINATED in it prior to leaving her home.

Did I mention that perfume totally fucks up my allergies? I can handle a subtle scent of a woman who wants to demurely entice the men around her. And if its subtle, I can handle and actually like a woman with enhanced aroma.

But when the woman walks by, and you can TASTE the scent, I'd say its overdone. And intrusive.
And rude.

And I tend to be rather blunt about rudeness.

Any of you out there see Lonesome Dove. I LOVE that movie too. And I really like when Cap'n Call horsewhips the Union Army scout because he's fucking with his son. After which, he looks at the crowd, and says: "I won't tolerate rude behavior."

THAT'S the way I am. Loudly critical of rude assholes. Almost to the point of being a rude asshole myself... No, wait. almost HELL, I am LOUDLY RUDE and hold nothing back when people ignore other's sensitivities.

Dinner turned out fairly well after that group left. Before ordering.

Apparently, someone in the restaurant made some rude remarks about marinating in perfume is no substitute for the exciting scent of a woman who showers rather than covers their own stink.

Loud ass motherfucker. (and btw, I left a nice tip to the waitress for her losing a customer because of me....Those rude people who only think of themselves don't tip worth a fuck anyway.)

No comments: