***

***

Friday, February 7, 2014

CHKadels

I won't be buying from CHKadels, or BudK anymore.

They have some fairly nice stuff there. Simple but effective weapons for the steel connoisseur, and those of us who just like knives.

Some of it just pretty, some of it pure crap, but overall, a nice selection of knives, and you get what you pay for.

USUALLY.

I placed an order on Tuesday 2/4/14. I wanted my toys to play with on the weekend. Nothing fancy, or expensive, just a few small items, midrange quality, and low end price.

But I PAID for 3 day shipping. Now I don't know how you all out there figure 3 days, but I figure if I pay for something to be at my home in 3 days, it damn well better be there in 3 days.

Let's do some basic math here. Feb fourth, + 3 days = Feb 7th, right? Apparently not. CHKadels must be using the Common Core curriculum, because THEY say the 4th+3days=Feb 10th. THEY say that 3 days means up to 2 days processing and 3 days in transit. And of course, this is BUSINESS days, so you can't count the weekend.

I just argued with some self righteous bimbo over at their customer 'service' center. I'd rather have talked to a computer. At least them you can yell at.

I have worked a number of years in the hospitality industry, and know that what your job is titled is what the job should mean. Hospitality industry means you are hospitable and treat your customers like family.
I always thought customer service meant you provided service for the customer.

I forgot we live in liberal America and not literal America anymore. You don't need common decency in obamaland. Double talk and hidden agenda's are the new norm. And if you like your 3 day shipping, you can keep your 3 day shipping. Period.*

So I will not be giving these two interconnected businesses my custom anymore. Guess I'll go back to Cold Steel where I belong. They know what 'customer service' means.


*Subject to approval, interest of seller, laziness of workers, moon phase, clauses, appendices, and any small print that looks like a tiny ant walked across the bottom of the contract, and is impossible to read without the Hubble Space Telescope. Extra charges may (and will) apply.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

may I recommend; the cutlery shoppe

http://www.cutleryshoppe.com/

good service & good prices