***

***

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Boycott 1800FuckingFlowers

As some of you out there know, I ordered my wife a rose for Valentines day. Well, I don't trust delivery companies, because to date I have never had a good service by any of them. So I called 1800Flowers to check on the delivery on the 13th, and was told the order was never placed.

So I of course, feeling that a company whose SOLE purpose is delivery, had screwed me again, became somewhat irate. This was an important anniversary for the wife and I. Twenty years.

Long story short, I was promised delivery today of a floral arrangement, chocolates, and balloons, at no cost to me, and given a confirmation number.

I called at noon to verify the delivery, and was told that the order had been cancelled. Now totally incensed, I demanded to know why. The bitch on the line told me she had no company in the area that could deliver flowers.

Now, this is 1800FuckingFlowers! Telling me they don't have anyone in the area. Period. End of conversation.

Meanwhile, I went on line and looked up locations for that particular company, and found FOUR (with pictures of their buildings prominently displaying 1800Flowers on the front) within 25 miles of me.

When I asked her to explain this, she told me "I have no answer" when I asked to eventually speak to a supervisor, she told me she could not get me one. I asked why. She said she could not give me a reason.

Eventually, she actually hung up on me. Fucking bitch. I didn't even swear at her! (But I sure as fuck wanted to!)

So I called back, and some dickwad called JP, (they only give you first names, and they work out of a call center in the Phillipines) assured me AGAIN, that they would be delivered today.

Not holding my breath, but if they don't, I think I'll sue the shit out of em for breach of contract.

I record every phonecall I make or receive. And I have them lying to my ear at LEAST six times.

Fuck em.

2 comments:

hiswiserangel said...

Oh, honey, I'm so sorry! I should rerun that post I did last year. 1-800-Flowers is owned by some middle Eastern dude with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and funds terrorist organizations.

Anonymous said...

Beware of 1800flowers!! I bought some flowers for my wife a while ago. Soon after, I started receiving vitamins in the mail for $39 a bottle! I called the company and they explained that I had "agreed" to the vitamins during my checkout at 1800flowers. I told them to immediately stop the shipments. I called 1800flowers and they denied having any involvement with the vitamins scam.

NEVER AGAIN...