***

***

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

This one's for CharlieGoddamnit

 

We're off to see the wizard

 


 can't a guy even watch  a cat show  

 

 no one wakes this kid on my watch 
 

 just one of the girls  


 just the right amount of sweetness and tang  

 
  
 a day at the spa  


 no, I had the soother first.    

 who's been sleeping in my porridge  

once upon a time there was this tall handsome stranger......  

 it just came apart ... that's what the hell happened!!!!  

Now class....  

 
 can we put on that show  about the North Pole again... I think I spotted my Dad  


 let's play "spot the beagle"  


 and now for my next trick  


just 40 winks  

 Oh, My gawd , I hope she finishes that hair dressing course soon.


b e s t b u d s .....

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just awesome!