***

***

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Got news for ya, Dipshit!

Our "What? I'm half WHITE?" Black president made it clear in his speech on racism in America just how he feels:

But in the most expansive remarks he has made about race since becoming president, Mr. Obama offered three examples of the humiliations borne by young black men in America: being followed while shopping in a department store, hearing the click of car doors locking as they cross a street, or watching as women clutch their purses nervously when they step onto an elevator. The first two experiences, he said, had happened to him. NY Times link here.

Guess what, fuckface? all THREE have happened to me. Yep. A backwoods redneck "hick from the sticks" WHITE motherfucker! Of course, I do sport a rangy beard and 'usually' have longer hair.
Plus my boots are scuffed up and I wear a pretty banged up cowboy hat, either straw or leather, depending on how hot it is....

And I've seen blacks and rednecks like me stop to change some old white ladies tires, too. And I've had them so terrified when I pulled up behind them to offer assistance, that they got their window up as fast as they could, locked the door, and watched me approach with literal terror on their faces!

It isn't a race thing, no matter how much you want to make it one for your personal agenda, you mulato piece of horse cock. Its how fucked up we as a nation have become. When a story of one person (of any color) helping someone else (of any color) is the major headline in any major news agency across the face of our once-great country, something is inherently WRONG!

When half the news is either about rape, child abuse, or governmental incompetence/graft, something is inherently WRONG!

I like helping others. It gives me a real stiffy to be a hero. The little old lady who rolled her window up? I told her if she could pop her trunk, I'd change her tire. She did, and I did. I then went to her window, let her know she was good to go, and she rolled her window down about a quarter inch and tried to pay me. (I didn't take it, but it was a nice gesture, even if she still wouldn't roll down the window out of fear of me.)

Give me a biker in leather that looks like someone from Hell's Angels on steroids over that lazy, self-centered hoity-toity sumbitch in a three piece suit and tie too pansy to get his $500 dollar shoes dirty or ruin his perfectly manicured nails (which have never had a speck of grease under them)!
The biker is highly more likely to be the more giving and moral of the two, every time!

Read my post on III to III. Then follow the link to Wirecutter's III to III story.

If you really want to take back America, start acting like AMERICAN'S! Do unto others that which makes American's PROUD to BE American. Help little old ladies. Protect children. Carry. And if you get the chance to be a hero, take it!

Obama has let enough chances to be a hero go for all of us.... just sayin'....

No comments: