***

***

Monday, July 22, 2013

Don't Miss a Day!

I have so far been enjoying this whole blogging thing, and have stolen a LOT of categories from my blogfriends.

SO, I have decided to post my new and improved, never before seen this side of sanity:

XenoSchedule!

Sunday:  Bacon Sunday - A post paying homage to all things bacon (time may vary)

Monday: One for the Ladies - Some random Stud Muffin chosen by my delightful wife to "titillate" the ladies interest. (2:00 PM)

Tuesday: What was I THINKING????  time may vary

Wednesday:  Full Figured Wimmen - Cause I LIKE full figured wimmen!. More bounce for the ounce! (Time may vary)

Thursday: Gals wif Guns - A delightful selection of scantily clad wimmen wearing as little as possible, and sporting weapons! (5:00 PM)

Friday: Drunks! - What better way to start a weekend, than with a goal to achieve in bettering my post of fall down partiers. (Time may vary)

Saturday: What else? Saturday Morning Cartoons! A blast from the past, I will be posting a (usually political) cartoon to remind us all of those weekends we used to look forward to as kids! (Gotta be in the morning - 4:00 AM)

And of course, there will be the Daily XenoBabes at 8:00 AM EVERY day, and any commentary about anything the voices in my head tell me to post throughout the day....

Enjoy, my loyal minions, (which I currently have none), enjoy!  BwaHaaHaaaHaaaaaaa!

No comments: