***

***

Friday, July 19, 2013

III to III

Wirecutter over at knuckledraggin.com is one of the first blogs I read and began to follow. His III Percent ideas and attitudes have led me to many other fine Patriots out there whose paths, with this blog, I aspire to follow.

Even though I have followed Wirecutter for some time, today is the first time I noticed a link under his title header that read: III to III - The Story. I went and read it.

THIS is AMERICA. It is one of the decent, moral, right examples of what we should be.

Our Government has stepped in on communities holding appreciation events of their neighbors, wasting farm produce because it hasn't gone through "proper channels":

"Not only were we denied the use of the food for any purpose, to ensure that it truly was unfit for feed of any kind we were again threatened with police action if we did not only throw the food in the trash, but then to add insult to injury, we were ordered to pour bleach on it." {full article here, with video}

We as true patriots must stand for each other. If you're disabled, load bullets. Provide shelter and food. If you can, stand firm in the face of tyranny. If you can't, stand behind those who can and prop them up!

Pledging my life, my liberty, and my sacred honor, I sign this: Steven Clifford Vanderhoff
MOLON LABE

2 comments:

hiswiserangel said...

Welcome to the fold, my friend.
III to III

Wraith said...

Sigh...they just don't get it.

First, you don't get a 'permit.' You do what the hell you want on you own property with your own friends.

Second, you don't allow any government stooge on your property without a warrant, no matter how self-important they act.

Third, you don't take any orders from some self-impressed little bitch. If she's got a problem with it, let her try her luck in the legal system.

People, please stop acting like these asshats have any sort of legal or moral authority over you.

THEY DON'T.