***

***

Friday, July 19, 2013

Prepper Crap


The site I got this from IS a fear monger sight intent on selling their product to me in order to ensure I survive the IMPENDING END OF THE WORLD!  (oh NO!). Of course, whether it happens or not, they still get my money. And in the event it does happen, they have more money to prepare their shit to survive. I love capitalism!

I post this not to instill fear amongst the masses. Sheeple will do what they always do and ignore the signs that things cannot go on as they are, and that "the peasants are revolting". (see that double entendre there?)

Anyway, even though this video has a number of flaws: "we will shoot two clips each at first" (where are they getting all these bullets to 'waste' after an apocalypse?), plus they imply everyone wearing night vision glasses...unlikely; I do think it has at least enough merit to get you thinking.

And if ya don't think America is in deep shit, and it can't happen here. Good luck. Watch video here.

No comments: