***

***

Friday, March 27, 2015

Haven't been posting much, I know.  It's been a tough week, and I'm finally giving in.
Monday I woke up with a sharp pain in my lower left back.  Figured I've been overdoing it since the weather has been mostly nice, took some advil and ignored it.
By Wednesday, it'd started to spread down my left leg, and it took most of my reserves just caring for my livestock.
Yesterday I gave in and had Rose call the doc. Going today at 1:00, and get this shit checked out. Can't function worth a fuck with my back shooting pain every time I move, and got too much work to do to stop.
I HATE going to the doctor's.  Seems like every time I do, they come up with some other way I'm trying to die. Haven't they learned yet I'm too fucking stubborn to kick off?
Maybe I'll just stay home and drink some water or something...

No comments: