***

***

Friday, August 23, 2013

Ashamed Patriot

Obama, in a stern voice, and reports show, wearing a SEVERE frown, says the "alleged" chemical massacre in Syria DEMANDS U.S. "attention".

If that motherfucker had a set of balls half the size of his dumbo ears, the Office of President of the United States might mean something. Fucking jackass. I can see "the frown" coming on now....

THERE'S the pride of America. THERE'S the line drawn in the sand. If you put on your earphones, and play Brad Paisley's "I'm Still A Man" REAL loud, you MIGHT be able do drown out the sound of the whole fucking WORLD laughing at us.

http://news.yahoo.com/-obama--alleged-syrian-chemical-massacre-demands-u-s--%E2%80%98attention%E2%80%99--131131476.html

Fellow patriots: I am ASHAMED to be an American. I am ASHAMED to have allowed this to happen. I never thought I would see this great Nation brought to disgrace. I always assumed if we went down, it would be after a helluva fight. WE didn't draw the line. Our disgraceful "leader" did. And as Americans, we were ready to answer the call because that's what Americans do. It doesn't matter if we have no business there in the first place, OUR president said "This, and no more."

Too bad that fucker didn't realize they would call his pansy ass' bluff. WE meant it. HE didn't.

I'm sorry. Our blessed nation is dead. She didn't go out in a blaze of glory. She went out with the whimper of the oppressed by an Islamic tyrant. May god forgive me for letting her down. And may you forgive me for letting you down as well.

Molon Labe? They already did.

1 comment:

Just Saying said...

So true...