***

***

Friday, August 30, 2013

Again about my dog

I'm the closest thing my mutts have to President. I control what comes in to my "country" and what goes out.

I maintain an electrical grid, water, waste disposal, and gas.
There's the little bastard now. On his blankie...

My dogs sleep, run around, play fetch, and only VERY rarely get their butts spanked. Because most of the time they do what dogs are supposed to do.

They pay a tax for this. They are REQUIRED to meet me at the door when I come in, bark when someone comes to the door, and pee outside. They sometimes bend that last one if it happens to be sprinkling or above....

There's a country song out there, called "Why Don't You Treat Me Like My Dog Does?".

I'd like to ask the question: Why doesn't my government treat me like a dog?

No comments: