***

***

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What do YOU think?

Xerox 'glitch' a false flag event? Lets get some opinions in the comments.

Seems to me 17 states being affected for 'a few hours' gives the PTB a glimmer into what to prepare for when, not if, they shut down the SNAP program.

 
An interesting side note: As I was writing this post, my older brother called to check in on his baby bro'. He keeps track of me, and still thinks I'm twelve....
 
As we got to the shootin' the shit stage, he was telling me of his concerns that he was going under financially, as he heard about the November 1st cessation of SS Disability benefits.
My brother had his back broken at his job many years ago, and never healed properly. He is one of the few I know of on subsistance who I personally KNOW is 100% disabled, as is his mentally diminished 27 year old daughter.
He, like the rest of us, has been getting further behind, and is desperately concerned now that he may lose his only source of income.
 
Thank you, Politicians. You will have given me the chance to bond more with my brother when I move to his property to help him protect it. You WILL NOT have it. - We may both be disabled, but with our wives, we can survive. We're country boys. And we can still shoot.

No comments: