***

***

Thursday, October 17, 2013

A quick little quiz

Now some of us folks is getting a little grey in our beards, so I'll make this a multiple choice for those whose memories ain't so clear on something from WAY back in 2006.

In Congress in 2006, who said:

“Mr. President, I rise today to talk about America’s debt problem.
The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. Over the past 5 years, our federal debt has increased by $3.5 trillion to $8.6 trillion. That is ‘‘trillion’’ with a ‘‘T.’’ That is money that we have borrowed from the Social Security trust fund, borrowed from China and Japan, borrowed from American taxpayers. And over the next 5 years, between now and 2011, the President’s budget will increase the debt by almost another $3.5 trillion."

was it:

A. Adolf Hitler
B. Josef Stalin
C. barack obama
D. None of the above
E. I'm a Democrat. Um..uh...Could you repeat the question? Never mind. I'll just write in GOP.
or
F. I'm a Rino. I'll tell my constituents C, then when I turn in my answer sheet, I'll mark D.

Hint: Biggest lying panderer who ever stole the election to president.

(Entire speech HERE.)

No comments: