***

***

Thursday, October 31, 2013

I haven't pissed anyone off in awhile....

“I think about my sister, she would NEVER, EVER want to be somebody walking around with a gun.”
Really? Your sister, would never EVER want to be somebody with a gun? This is why I refer to Gun Control proponents who exploit the tragedy in Newtown as Sandy Hookers. This is about as reprehensible and morally repugnant as it gets.
According to Dougherty, based on her statement, her sister Mary Sherlach would rather die and let the 20 children die too instead of being somebody with a gun. (emph. mine)
If what Dougherty says is true then her sister is a horrible human being who thought it was morally superior to let 20 children die than to shoot the person who was killing them.

Read more at Gun Control Sandy Hooker Claims Victim Would Rather Die Than Carry A Gun
Well, I guess yer delighted. She got her wish. I guess your beliefs can get ya killed "cleaner" than carrying a weapon...

No comments: