***

***

Thursday, October 31, 2013

I don't often snort coffee out my nose....

But this from The Feral Irishman had me snorting java all over my t-shirt!

I wanted to let you know that earlier today I received my "Obamacare enrollment packet” from the White House.

It contained:

· An aspirin and a band-aid.

· An 'Obama Hope & Change' bumper sticker

· A 'Bush's Fault' yard sign

· A 'Blame Republicans first, then anybody and everybody' poster

· A 'Tax the Rich' banner

· An application for unemployment and a free cell phone

· An application for food stamps

· A prayer rug

· A letter assigning my debt to my grandchildren

· And lastly, a coupon for a machine that blows smoke up my ass.

Everything was made in " China " and all directions were in Spanish.

Keep an eye out. Yours should be arriving soon.

No comments: