***

***

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Another day...

Woke up this morning! Most days I do that, I count as a plus...


I want to thank John B., Roger R., and Clifford S. for their help. It is greatly appreciated, and I'm trying to let any donations that come my way sit in my paypal account until I pay to move the trailer.
It helps if I can actually see the balance in a separate way than my dismal look at finances at my bank!


Truth be told, I'm a long way from the funds needed to get the trailer moved to Turn Here Rose, but at this point I can only trust in Divine intervention and, as Scarlett O'Hara would say: The kindness of strangers.


I miss doing my blog on a daily schedule, and appreciate all of you who have continued reading this drivel, even if it is of a more domestic nature than is my usual fare. I promise I'll get back to the grind as soon as I can, and when I can get internet out at my place. Right now, I'm on a POS phone that can't even LOAD my blog due to insufficient memory, and even reading my emails takes almost 20 minutes to load each one. Kinda feel like I'm back in the eighties...good old Commodore 64!


Well, I got to the library late, so I'm getting kicked off the computer so they can close.


Take care all, and thanks for everything you've been doing for me. You know who you are!


Til next time, Keep your powder dry.


(Here's how cut off I am from all things media related: Some sick assed muslim wannabe cut a woman's head off the other day, and I didn't hear about it until my wife came home from work and told me. And it happened in the next town over from where she works! Fucking extremists. Religion of peace my ass. More like religion of pieces!)

No comments: