***

***

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

SOME doxxing I get....

Personally, I think if a government official were to publish a list, ANY list, with my name and address on it, I'd be incensed. Granted, the addresses of all those donors businesses and such are public record, but he published them for the SOLE purpose of having those people/businesses doxxed due to their political beliefs.
I just think that's low.
I also don't agree with publishing everyone's name charged in a crime. Person does a crime, gets caught, charged, and pays the penalty, be it fine or time served, its over and done with.
But SOME doxxing I can get behind. Like people who are rude. Or self centered. I believe they should be called out so if nothing else, they pay the price through public shame.
I walked into my local library today, and as I walked to the reading area to see if the book I had chosen was one I could get into, I saw some FUCKING PUNK laying on one of the couches, feet all over the damn thing, playing on his phone.
I can understand wanting to publicly call out assholes like that. I even volunteered to improve his manners at no charge, but the little old lady librarians asked me to not say or do anything. They didn't like to have "scenes".
So I sat there literally fuming over this punk's lack of manners, respect for others property, whether it be public or private I assume, and at his parents who couldn't be bothered to teach him right.
So yeah, I think dirt bags like this SHOULD be called out. If a proper upbringing can't do the trick, I'd think public shaming might. Of both him AND his parents.
That being said, anyone recognize this scum from the library in Hart, Mi.? Got a couple of local public notice boards I need to update.

1 comment:

Heroditus Huxley said...

When I curled up in chairs at libraries (or stretched out on one of the couches when I was teaching and having issues with morning sickness), I always kicked my shoes off, first.