***

***

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Its shit like this that pisses me off

Had an ENT doctor appointment today in "the city". On my way there, at the exit off the highway we had to swerve to avoid a deer.
This isn't really a problem, though. Living in the country we often get deer running out in front of us. Just yesterday we had a doe come out of the ditch at the side of the road at a full tilt and missed hitting her by inches. I swear I could smell the stink of her, she was that close. Or maybe that was just me shitting myself at the near miss...
No, what pissed me off was the deer in the road on the exit was ALREADY hit. Which is understandable, it's a tight curve on that  exit with nowhere to go but forward.
What really crumbled my cookies was that whoever hit it took the head.
And left the carcass in the exit lane.
I immediately got this vision of some prick redneck bragging to his drinking buddies how he bagged this one at 500 yards with a Daisy BB single pump after stalking it 30 miles through swamp in the middle of winter with only survival rations consisting of Redman chewing tobacco and a hip flask of Jack Daniels.
Seeing the deer like that got to my wife too. And that just pissed me off more about this sorry fucker. I really don't like seeing my girl upset.
I REALLY hate people sometimes.

No comments: