***

***

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Ever get tired of...

... Self-proclaimed 'experts' with a mile long list of pedigrees and world-wide claims to experiences beyond counting?
I know I do. Especially those whose blog requires signing up to some service or other to post a comment, because "Bill" is a professional outdoor/wildlife writer and is a professional fly fishing instructor and guide as well as a professional hunting expert. He is an avid outdoors-man with expertise in hunting, firearms, archery, cutlery, outdoor survival, camping, and kayak touring. If you liked this article and want to read more from Bill, check out his Amazon Author Page. And for "today only" you can buy this, that and the other thing, for a limited time, at this special introductory price, while supplies last.


Everyone is a fucking expert these days.


Which I guess makes me an expert bullshit detector.


I have a lifetime of experience. I've lived the entire time I've been on this planet, and know exactly how I've handled everything I've ever come across. And what worked and what didn't. For ME.


So I guess that makes me an expert at life. And due to my expertise, you can trust that what worked for me will work for you too!


I'm not one of those experts that want you to buy some cheap crap to prove your appreciation of my advice as to what you should do in your life though. I'm much more altruistic.


I won't sell you shit.


Just send money anyway....

No comments: