***

***

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Gonna be busy

Next couple of days are busy for all of I suppose, and I'll be spending them mostly at my wrecked nephew's place. It's my brother's oldest kid, just had  surgery, and heats his home with wood. It's an old insane asylum here in Hart, MI: 36 rooms, lots of space, comes with its own graveyard out front where the old nutters were buried back in the day. Real cozy.
Gonna help him put some wood in the basement to help him get through the holidays. Heck of a time of year to be stove up.

Anyway, I don't post enough as it is, but wanted to wish all of those out there reading this, and those who have helped Rose and myself through some rough patches a Merry Christmas. You're all important to me and I am blessed to have you in my life in every way.
May you all be happy, healthy, and loved.
With great affectation,
                                   Xenolith

Ps. Thanks Paul. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

MMinWA said...

Holy Session 9-seriously?