***

***

Friday, November 22, 2013

'New and Improved' Yahoo.com

I don't know how many of you out there use Yahoo. I do know that I used to actually like the MY.Yahoo homepage. Had a nice American flag background, all the news and information I like to keep up with right there. Calendar that kept me up on appointments that I'd otherwise forget in my old age, and mail and articles would give you a brief summary if you moused over them.

But now we have the NEW and IMPROVED My.Yahoo! and the link here shows how much people absolutely love hate it!
https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/212117-my-yahoo-
Content doesn't feed, so I can't get even the TODAY column I liked, which showed interesting new articles about just about any subject that was 'trending'.

Mail doesn't load, nor can you preview it from the front page, and I'm a lazy sumbitch that likes things up front. I don't want to have to run around to look at things just to find out I couldn't care less when I get there. Then have to go back to where I was and start the whole process over.

I can no longer load my American Flag background that I've had on there since 9-11 2001.

But then, I forgot: Patriotism is a dirty word these days....

All in all, the new My.Yahoo absolutely SUCKS, and I thank you for letting me rant about it. I may go back to AOL with Hiswiserangel. Its got to be better than this crap. I think I'd rather be on the Obamacare website than Yahoo at this point. They were obviously designed by the same company....

No comments: