***

***

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Right? Riiiiigggght....

Watched the dumbocrat debates. Swear I could feel my IQ drop in direct proportion to the attention paid.
But if we don't watch, we can't stay ahead of these narcissistic panderers of OPM. (Other People's Money).
And I kept hearing about the basic human right everyone has to healthcare.
How's that again? A "basic" human right is one inherent in BEING human. I suppose you could claim everyone SHOULD have the right to healthcare. But that's about it.
You have the 'right' to care for your body (or not) as you personally choose. You can smoke if you want. I did most of my life. I have emphysema. Not debilitating, but I definitely have less lung power than I should. And it's NOT COPD. Just because Americans have become too fucking dumb to use big boy words and have replaced the English language with acronyms and abbreviations doesn't mean I have to conform. Nor am I somehow "owed" new lungs now. Or a new kidney if I drink a gallon of bourbon every day of my life from age three.
I have the right to grow what I believe are beneficial plants to care for myself. I have the right to seek out the knowledge to discover what those plants are and how to use them. And I have the right to not let you have them just because you're sick. I WOULD, but I don't HAVE to.
But, you say, them there doctors done went to SCHOOL to learn how to cure what ails you. Don't you think they should be compensated for that?
Sure. But I don't think I should pay for their entire 12 years of college plus just because I have a cold.
And if I need surgery, that's not a right. Its fucked up, sure. But not a right. Healthcare, women's bodies, the meaning of life. NONE of these have ANYTHING to do with gubmint.
But big Pharma do. And the money involved do.
Morality? Not gubmint.
Sexuality? None of their business.
Foreign invasion. Okay. Get them there representatives and senators out there and protect our country. I'm good with that.


But it ain't never gonna happen.

No comments: