***

***

Thursday, July 9, 2020

THIS is what's FUCKING wrong with our FUCKING, FUCKED UP, country

We have the right to peaceably assemble. We have the right to address wrongs. We have the right to face our accusers and we have the right to address those who have harmed us.
We do NOT, however, have the ABILITY.

Try to talk to a government representative. Go ahead. I'll wait.

NOT.

Try to talk to a store manager. I'll wait here in aisle 3.

NOT.

Order something from Amazon. It doesn't matter if one of 6 parts are broken, and the one or two you actually NEED are fine, but the pieces you don't are broken when they arrive. Try to get JUST ONE of the pieces replaced.

NOPE.

Send the whole delivery back, and get credit. Do NOT use the parts you need. Do NOT return just the broken pieces.

Its ALL or NOTHING.

Same thing with our government, or any other fucking self-absorbed, self-serving son of a bitch out there.

We as a populace no longer RATE a voice. We are relegated to the pool of disenfranchised voices that stand in the place of our individual identities.

Here in Michigan recently, a fairly STUPID Macy's store employee called some fucking black hood-monkey a nigger. Can't prove he said it, and doesn't justify the response, but he got his ass fucking handed to him on a store aisle platter.

And personally, I've been beaten by a cop for 'assault' for touching his arm passing around him.
I've been charged with 'obstructing an investigation' for walking down the street I live on because I refused to give my name to an overbearing cop.

I'm actually fucking SICK AND TIRED of having no recourse, no voice, no OPTION, but to sit and take it because our fucking government, Amazon, and god-damned Macy's fucking clerks think their better than me and I don't matter.

I'm nowhere near the point of grabbing an AR and going "postal". But I can definitely empathize with those who have.
Those who have been CONSTANTLY battered with beurocratic bullshit; Three floors up, talk to this clerk. Two floors down, talk to THAT clerk. Did you try the clerk on the next floor down? That's probably where you should start....

We no longer have recourse to address our issues. We no longer have representatives in ANY aspects of our FUCKING EXISTENCE we can question.

Do. Do Not. Wait. Hurry.

I hereby no longer accept my sheeply master's demands.

I stand before you a sovereign man. Able to care for myself. I will not bow, nor will I break.

My only problem? There is NO ONE who I can tell this to. Nor do those who COULD make a difference care....

No comments: