***

***

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

I'm grateful

Picked up the moving truck this morning. Gonna take me two days to load up, because I'll be doing it by myself. Rose will help as she can, but as at the time I'm writing this, she's in surgery having her gall bladder removed. I won't let her lift anything even if she's able!
I've (probably) got enough for gas to make it to Michigan, and my buddy up there say he'll advance me the funds if I'm short.
Probably have to snooze in the truck overnight, but I'll set up a cot for Rose in the back to catch 40 winks, and I'll sleep in the cab with the dogs.
I figured y'all deserved an update, and I'll keep you up on my progress. I'm truly grateful for the support I've received here, and send a BIG THANK you and God bless to Wirecutter and Bustednuckles for having my back.
THANK you all.
Xenolith

1 comment:

Noah Bawdy said...

Glad to hear you're OK, I was getting worried.
You're going to need some gas and food along the way.
Plus with Rose just out of surgery, she's going to need a bed.
If you can find Extended Stay America along the way, they are pet friendly.
I'll send a couple hundred bucks to help.